Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brain Doors: Gateways to Possiblilies

    Surgeons have found oak doors in patients brains while... Just kidding, the doors of which I speak are merely figurative.


Have you ever figured something out that you had this "ah ha" moment that you are opened to a multitude of possibilities? This can be likened unto having a mental door opened to a spacious room with more doors, these are the many possibilities in life.
    Nowadays, I work out twice a day, it hasn't always been this way. When I first started working out, I didn't know about protein and electrolytes, or that if you have sore muscles not to work them out. I just "pumped" some weights until I couldn't lift my arms, then I would leave. No protein, no recovery, just pointless work outs. Then I became acquainted with a supplement called "Jack 3D", it was magical. I worked out for two or three hours at a time, but after a week of straight working out, I ran out. But that didn't stop me working out. When I first started working out, I saw how easy it was to gain muscle, causing me to return the next day to work out. I had the "ah ha" moment that I saw potential in myself to stay fit.
    I've also had "ah ha" moment when studying pick/put pocketing and hypnotism, having this thought that "if I can do this, then I can do this as well!" If I can put a spork in my mom's purse, I can put it in her jacket pocket (I have done that). So the moral of the story is, to improve yourself look at you highest skills and improve on them, seeking that "ah ha" moment on the way. Those brain doors will open left and right, but it does involve effort on your part.

No comments:

Post a Comment